Friday, July 3, 2009

July

So it's July. I haven't done much this summer other than read a few books, such as finishing the Series of Unfortunate Events and on the way to complete the Harry Potter series. Been playing my DS everday, maybe I'll start to grow gardens in Animal Crossing now that I can take care of them. I haven't started yet at the new McDonald's I transfered to, it sucks not having money of your own. I watched Tranformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Year One in theaters. Both are really good, Transformers was non-stop action through out, not a moment went by that I wasn't entertained. Year One was funny, I mean it was in a way stupid funny at times but better than some things I've seen. I saw Superbad recently, I don't know what all the hype was when it first came out. I don't think it was all that great, but then again I'm really against alcohol. I'm not really looking foward to the Fourth of July, don't know why. Maybe because I have no plans yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment